Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
We DO NOT rent or resell customer information under any circumstances.
WE WILL NOT:
- sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information
- sell, rent or otherwise disclose your email address
- provide 3rd parties with access to your personal information
- store financial details (such as credit card information) online.
- use your contact information to occasionally notify you about new discounts and services we believe you are interested in
- use this information to design new features, or improve our Web site
- provide “aggregate” statistics about our customers so we can better design customised services. However, the statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Web site Logs
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast to help improve the Web site and our services. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
When you email us:
- we will record your email address
- we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection will be clear and explicit.
Advice about the Internet and personal information can be found on the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s web site, http://www.privacy.gov.au
By using this Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast Web site, you consent to the collection of information in the manner(s) described above.
Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast gives you no warranty and makes no representation that the material on this Web site is accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. We are not liable for the misuse or misinterpretation of the information we provide.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian State of Tasmania.
You and Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian State of Tasmania.
Please contact us if you require any further information.